Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

It is summertime!

::::hides head in shame:::: I know, I know, I've been so neglectful of my blog.

Summer is here, Lucy has finished school and just finished her very first real Ballet Recital which was SO Much fun, if you are local and want a great dance studio for your kids check out beautifulfeetofchandler.com you won't be disappointed!
Here is a picture of Lucy before her performance ;)

So now that Lucy is home and Hannah and Piper are obviously home, I knew I needed to make some type of schedule for the summer so we all didn't go crazy ;) I'm posting mine below, so far it is going really well and it gives the girls stuff to do and still leaves room for fun trips and a little tv/screen time without them being "bored".
Here is mine, feel free to copy/edit as needed https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9eg6NVP00xIZGVFRzNjUXcxcTg/view?usp=sharing

And if you need some free (or almost free) stuff to do with your kidlets this summer, here is a pretty awesome list by another blogger! http://www.freebiefindingmom.com/free-summer-activities-for-kids/

No comments:

Post a Comment