Search This Blog

Monday, May 10, 2010

About Me Monday(s) 3

31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?

A Travel to some tropical places

B hopefully have some more children

C eat at many restaurants

32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?

A yikes, I guess I would just never want to see my family hurt in terrible ways

B

C

33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause? Is Jesus a cause, if so things like supporting missionaries or Gospel for Asia (which we support)

34. What does each decade make you think of:

The 19..

20's: old school, fun dancing

30's: nothing really

40's: when I should have been born

50's: my parents were born

60's: the start of some gross times in our country

70's: too many drugs in our country

80's: big hair and gaudy clothes

90's: my youth/teen years

2000 (so far): college/life/love

2010's: my baby girl

35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why? probably the 90's, youth

36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song? um, Livin on a prayer, haha I have no Idea

37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country? USA, President Obama

If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be? Trust in Jesus and then hopefully everything would fall into place (or sentence #2, please outlaw abortion, so many babies are dying and it is terrible)

38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night? well we don't have cable AND the tv is in the living room, but I'd go with ABC

39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why? villian, none! Well lets say ursula, because she likes to wear black ;)

40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout? yeppers, I got my silver award (which means I was a big time girl scout ;) I did it until I was in high school)

41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat? fly!

42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night? The sky

43. What does your name mean? Christina = Christian

44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space? the sea for sure

45. Word association

What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:

Air: fresh

Meat: yum

Different: people

Pink: girly and one of my least favorite color

Deserve: what you get

White: snow

Elvis: you ain't nothing but a hound dog

Magic: is false

Heart: love

Clash: people with the same personality

Pulp:the stuff I don't like in OJ

No comments:

Post a Comment