Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

About Me Monday(s) 4

46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be? meh, I'm not sure, maybe Corrie Ten Boom

47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive? Is it weird that I just don't have people in my head ?

48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday? nope

49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do? I bring my laptop, Bible and a stack of books to read, I'm assuming they are providing me with food


50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved? Jesus Saved my eternal life...other than that I don't believe I have

51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: Google's front page on the national day of fruit

Ambytime: The time that a baby spends in an amby swing

Asscactus: When someone falls rear first into a cactus

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands? Apple Pie

53. What was your favorite toy as a child? prolly one of my water dolls

54. How many TV’s are in your house? 1

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside? hike/rock climb

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow? love it, it is a symbol that God will never again flood the earth

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true? yes, I get de ja vu ish type dreams often

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader? nope

59. What is your idea of paradise? a sandy beach and a teal ocean ;)

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like? God, captial G, He is the awesome God. One that sent His Son, Jesus to earth to live a blameless life and be crucified so that those who believe as I do will have eternal life in Heaven. He is sovereign and causes or allows all things to happen. Both good and bad to bring glory to Him and to draw people to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment