Search This Blog

Monday, April 26, 2010

About Me Monday(s)

An acquaintance of mine has a blog and she has been working through the 5,000 questionnaire, I thought it would be fun to join along. So every Monday ( I hope) until I'm done will be 15 questions from the 5,000 Questionnaire, click the link to see it in full.

1. Who are you? Christina

2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
1. I love Jesus and am thankful for my salvation through Him.
2.My family and friends are so important to me, I'm big big big on family.
3. Working out and cooking keep me sane.

3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
Caring for Lucy girl, reading, cooking, blogging, working out...etc.

4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
Once I got into my core courses for Exercise science I loved them.
I had a love/hate relationship with Gross Anatomy, the lab part (dissection) was my absolute favorite, but I could have done without the lecture part!

5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
By God's grace to be the best mommy I can for Lucy

6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
In another (bigger) house with 1-2 more kids perhaps? Enjoying life with my hubby and kids.

7. What stage of life are you in right now?
The "grown-up" stage, married with a beautiful kiddo ;)

8. Are you more child-like or childish?
Hopefully Child-like

9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
Lucy

10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
I'm so bad at these questions, I don't know.

11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Nope

12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
There is an ebb and flow.

13. Does time really heal all wounds?
Nope it helps, but Jesus does

14. How do you handle a rainy day?
By enjoying it, it hardly rains here in AZ, it also makes me feel relaxed!

15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
Losing your luggage for sure! It is one of the worst things when traveling.

No comments:

Post a Comment