Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cinnamon Toast





Well many of you know that I love the Pioneer Woman, her website is amazing, as is the recipe she posts.

Yesterday as I was surfing the web I was on here site and the recipe was for Cinnamon Toast, I was about to make breakfast so I gave it a go.

p.s. If you want professional pictures you will have to go look at P.W.'s site. I'm not claiming professionalism here, especially not when I'm just trying to make sure I get to eat while Lucy girl is sleeping.

Ingredients (for 2 pieces of toast)
2 pieces of Wheat bread
2 Tbsp Softened Butter
2 tsp Sugar
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
Dash Vanilla Extract

Take the butter, sugar, cinnamon and vanilla and combine in a bowl.

(before the mixing)

Spread onto bread.

Put into pre-heated oven (350*) for 10 minutes.

Broil on low for 2-3 minutes (keep watch!)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment