Search This Blog

Saturday, April 17, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, I have to say, I have been a horrible blogger!

I'd like to say I have a good reason. Being pregnant/giving birth/being a new mommy being the reason.

It was hard to do the food blog while I was pregnant because I was throwing up at the beginning and suffering from some BAD heartburn the rest of the time. This made food not quite so fun...

Then giving birth and having a brand new baby will zap all of the energy out of you!

But, that is no more, instead of solely focusing on food, I'll be talking about food, cooking, shopping for food, being frugal and all the new mommy stuff as well. Hopefully you will be able to learn some things about keeping your family healthy!

Here are some pictures of Lucy girl so you can see how busy I've been.

And Monday look for a post on Bountiful baskets, a cheap way to eat some healthy food!

Birth



















1 week











2 weeks












3 weeks











4 weeks











5 weeks











6 weeks











8 weeks












9 weeks




















10 weeks















11 weeks












12 weeks

1 comment:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading you new and improved blog! And seeing Lucy pics of course!

    ReplyDelete