Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

I'm back! (A blog update and a recipe)

Hi everyone,
As I mentioned in my last post, I have been neglecting my blog    :::cough cough::: 3 years :::cough cough:::. so I'm on the stop neglecting my blog train now.

This will just be a little bit of everything, Cooking/Baking, Midwifery/Doula things, my favorite DIY things with Young Living Essential Oils, my KIDS, Books I've read etc. There will probably even be a little bit of Whole30 stuff coming up in October because I think we are going to dive into that *bye bye sweet sweetened coffee*

Today I'll leave you with the brownie recipe that I whipped up for a friend's birthday today.

Peppermint (or Orange!) Brownies
1/2 cup Butter (Melted) or Coconut oil
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1/3 cup unsweetened Cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
1/4 tsp Baking Powder
2 Drops YL Peppermint (or Orange) Oil
Mix well- Pour into prepared pan
Bake at 350* for 25 min (or until center is just set and the sides start to pull away)



I hope you enjoy!

Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment