Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Pampers Cruisers #SagtoSwag

:::walks in shamefully::: Hi, everyone, I've been neglecting blogging....to the point that we've had another baby! Piper is nearly 4 months old and joins Hannah who is 3 and Lucy who is 5 and in Kindergarten now. My how the time goes fast.

Today I'm going to review the New Pampers Cruisers for you. Influenster  ( www.influenster.com) sent me these to review for free for my honest opinion. Now, I was only sent 3 so it isn't a super great review just on the sheer sample size. But I'll tell you that their tagline #sagtoswag is true. These diapers with their 3 different cores definitely helps spread out the diaper instead of it sagging down.

Piper wore one to the gym last night, went fine, just like our Target diapers that we normally use.
She also wore one over night last night- that one didn't go quite as well. It did leak a little bit and we haven't had that issue with our Target diapers.

The designs are cute and the non-sagging is great, but overall I don't find them to be superior over the Target brand. Now, to be fair, 3 diapers does not a great review make since it doesn't give you a great overall picture, so I can only tell how I feel so far. There is also something to be said for the fit on the baby, some diapers fit babies better than others.

Overall, these diapers look cute and work well, but I'd give them a 4 out of a 5.

Look for me to start posting more about the things that are going on here at our house, I forgot how much I enjoy it!


Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment