Search This Blog

Monday, March 9, 2009

Dilly Porkchops



Ingredients
6 Pork Chops
1/2 Cup Canola Oil
1 T Season Salt
1 tsp Dill Weed

These turned out simply fabulous and were SO easy.

I used my grill pan (which I heart). I pre-heated it up to 8 so that I could sear the chops.

Combine oil and spices in a bowl. Put all the pork chops in there and get 'em nice and coated.
Then place in the hot pan and sear for about 5 minutes each side. They should be a nice color and have some nice grill marks by the time you flip them. Then turn the heat down to medium and cook for another 10 minutes or so.


That's it. Now c'mon could it REALLY get any easier than that?

These really blew me away, I forget how much I like dill and with the pork it was just right. Searing makes the juices stay in the meat so these were very very moist. Hubby was equally impressed with how they came out.


So for those of you looking for a simple recipe. There is one!

Have a great night and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment