Search This Blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Garlic Bread Biscuits

Ingredients
2 Cups Pioneer Baking Mix
2/3 Cup Milk
1/3 Cup Oil
2 Cloves Minced Garlic

Sometimes I am just not in the mood to make biscuits, meaning putting them in balls ( I don't typically roll them out, I'm more of a drop biscuit kinda girl) and all that. So instead I decided to make it into more of a bread by cooking it in a pan.

Preheat oven to 375*

In a bowl mix together baking mix and milk, using a fork stir until combined.
Spray the bottom of your pan (I used 6 x 9) with Cooking Spray and add the dough to the pan. Spread out so it is evenly distributed.

In a small pot heat 1/3 cup oil over medium low heat. In the mean time mince up 2 cloves of garlic.
Once the oil is warm drop the garlic in and stir for 1-2 minutes until it is smells flavorful. Remove from heat and pour evenly over your dough. Spread it out so that the garlic is easily distributed.

Pop in the oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the top and sides start to brown slightly.

Cut and serve!

This turned out really nicely, nice and light with a great garlic flavor and SO EASY. I'll definitely be making this again.


1 comment: