Search This Blog

Monday, November 16, 2015

Raindrops on roses ....

.....these are a few of my favorite things, continues! Day 1 is here and Day 2 is here if you missed them.

We all know how much I love to clean ( a reminder, here )....

about this much.....
I have a feeling it isn't JUST at my house.

But, I digress. That cleaning chart that I made up and referenced above, it has been working out relaly well, I'm still sticking to it (which let me tell you is much longer than any other chart I have tried before) and the house is staying more clean which makes everyone happier.

A few years ago after quite a bit of sickness in our families (lots of cancer :( ) my husband and I decided to do things more naturally at home. That has happened in a lot of different ways. One of them is cleaning products.

My favorite, natural cleaner is what we are spotlighting today. I use it on ev.er.y.thing. Mirrors, windows, bathrooms, floors, kitchen, you name it, I use it there! It is natural, so I am comfortable with our whole family being around it *Hannah loves to help clean, so I'm good with her using it* and BONUS: It smells like CHRISTMAS! I mean, if you have to clean, at least it can smell good right? And it doesn't smell good from a bunch of fake, gross stuff.

So, here it is. Thieves Cleaner (concentrate). My 14 oz Cleaner bottle lasts me approximately 3-4 months. I usually use 2 capfuls per bottle which is a little stronger dilution because, that is what I have found works on a majority of my surfaces.

That means 1 bottle of cleaner makes up 7 of those spray bottles!

I use this cleaner every day in our house, I use it to wipe down our kitchen (even the stuck on stuff on our stove), in our stove, our appliances, the table, I mop with it, to clean our sink etc.

I also use it in our Bathrooms to wipe everything down and I even use it on the Mirrors with my Norwex cloth for streak-free cleaning. Not gonna lie, I was hesitant to try it on the mirrors, because I like them to look bright and hate for there to be any residue left over, but there isn't!

So this favorite product of mine makes cleaning a little bit easier and a whole lot healthier in our house. Feel free to ask me any questions you have about it!



No comments:

Post a Comment