Search This Blog

Friday, November 27, 2015

Silver white winters that melt into spring...

...these are a few of my favorite things, continues. Day 1 is here, Day 2 is here, Day 3 is here and Day 4 is here if you missed them.

Today is Black Friday and I'm sure many of you are out shopping. I'm glad you are because it is SO not my style. I don't love to shop in general and really don't like crowds (or grumpy people in them ;) ) so I prefer to hang here at the house.

I taught spin this morning and took the girls to the park. Now it is nap time for the girls and I'm finally getting to eat lunch before I go back to some housework. 

Let it be known that college football is on right now, that means it will be on 2 days in a row. This.is. awesome.

Anyway, back to Day 5 of my Favorite things!

So, today being that we are in full fledged ick season I am going to share my favorite Hand Sanitizer. I just read this article about Antibiotic Resistance (here). It was talking about how we have superbugs that are virtually untreatable because they are antibiotic resistant because we use antibiotics so often. Scary stuff. I don't want to think about a world where we can't treat someone with antibiotics, because even though I like to go the natural route, there is definitely a time and a place for antibiotics!

My favorite is Thieves Hand Sanitizer! You can buy it ($5 for one or in a 3 pack, but a little goes a long way). I make mine, because it is super easy and affordable and I already have Thieves oil in the house anyway! I also make Homemade Thieves foaming hand soap too! If you want the recipe I am happy to share ;)

I know that everyone wants to keep the ick away and this is my favorite way to do it, bonus, it smells like Christmas.

Enjoy your Black Friday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment