Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things: Day 1

I thought it would be fun over the next few weeks (with Christmas coming up) to share some of my favorite products! They will be a wide range of products, but they will all be some of my favorites.

Today is, Primal Pit Paste ! I love this stuff, I have been using it for over 2 years. I love that it is all natural, has no aluminum and it works and smells amazing.

I love the Lemonade and Orange Creamsicle Kids scents (but they are the regular strength), today I just ordered Coconut Lime to try. My husband's favorite is Thyme and Lemongrass. You can get it in a stick if that is better for you (I have one of these for travel) for application or you can get it in a pot.

When it is in the jar, you can apply 1 of 2 ways. The first way is with your finger (which they encourage especially for women because you are aware of any new "lumps" that might pop up which would be a reason to follow up with your doctor since it could be a sign of a more serious issue.

The second way is with a little applicator stick, which I always ask for during the checkout process and I use that for easy application and no need to wash my hands after ;).

They have other great natural products, I love their Orange Creamsicle Pucker Paste too! They also have body whip, Po Po powder, body sprays and tough teeth powder.

Best thing is, TODAY they are doing a BOGO (buy one get one free) offer for Veteran's Day, so head on over and pick some up and come back and let me know how you like it!


No comments:

Post a Comment