Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Im "famous" ha.

So I was walking to the library today at work to get some books on shoulder health, so I can be sorta smart for my job.

On the way back, after I get done walking across the street I am stopped by a woman who is asking questions about the new light rail and the recent accidents.

And now, I'm famous, go ahead, it's ok to be jealous, but you really have no reason to be ;)


http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2009/01/13/20090113tr-railcrossings0114.html

For what it's worth, it really does scare me that someone could possibly get hit by the train, especially in this area, with tons of college kids who are used to being able to cross whenever there is "nothing coming".

2 comments:

  1. Seriously...can I have your autograph?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not that cool, and besides I'm sure you have it somewhere ;)

    ReplyDelete