Search This Blog

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Welcome- My first post


Welcome to my site!

My name is Christina and this is my first cooking blog! I am recently married on September 27, 2008 to a wonderful Godly man. He loves to eat, I love to cook and he'll eat anything I put on the table- it's a great fit and I am definitely the lucky one!

I'm Italian and so food has always been a big part of my life, food for me is relational- you can cook and enjoy conversation with people, you can catch up, you can show you care by bringing food or cooking for someone. It's an awesome way to connect, which is one reason why it is so important to me.

I am also a strength coach so making well-balanced, healthy (relatively) meals is important.

You will see that our monthly food budget is $300 a month. So on here you will find creative ways and tips to help you eat well on a budget.

I hope you will stop back often and enjoy some of the recipes that I love as well as I'm sure some that will turn out less than stellar, but that is life!

God Bless,
Christina


3 comments:

  1. awesome! looking forward to learning more from you! budgeting food/meals is definitely tricky. glad you're back blogging. (follow me on twitter too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you're back blogging! can't wait to see what you come up with!! (ps i'm on twitter too!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julia I've NEVER seen your blog! So fun, I'll be keepin up!

    ReplyDelete