Search This Blog

Monday, April 6, 2009

Meat and Potato Meal Take 1

Since I live with my hubby sometimes I just like to make things that would fall into more of the man category. I'll be calling these Meat and Potato Meals (even if they don't have potatoes ;) )

Ingredients
1 lb Ground beef (I used 93% lean)
1 Can Original Rotel
1 Medium Onion Sliced Medium
2 Medium Baked Potatoes Cut Up
1/2 Cup Cheese ( I used Mexican blend)
Salt/ Pepper to taste
Sour Cream

Heat a Large skilled over medium heat, add your beef and onions and cook through, adding salt and pepper to your preference.

Once it is cooked through add your can of Rotel and mix well.

Add the Cheese and allow to melt.

In a bowl, cut up your potatoes.

Add a Heaping scoop of the meat mixture. Finish with a dollop of sour cream and you are done. This is another man meal for you ;)
Have a great day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment