Search This Blog

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pizza!



mmmm How good is homemade pizza! Well let me tell you, I love it.

Let me tell you a story.

Last week I was at Fry's grocery shopping. I'm walking by the butter and canned biscuit area. I knew biscuits were on sale 4/$4. This makes me happy. Pillsbury Pizza crust was one of the things included. So I got 2 Pizza Crusts, one Flaky Buttermilk Biscuits and one 4-pack of 10 small biscuits for $3.

I know you are saying, Christina, that math doesn't add up. You are right, but if you bought 4 you got a $1 off! YAY.

Best part, they were on sale AGAIN this week.

So I bought 3 more Pizza crusts and another 4 pack of biscuits.

I'm a nerd.

Ingredients
1 pizza crust (Pillsbury I used)
Pasta Sauce ( I used Zesty, Kroger Brand)
Mozzarella cheese ( I like alot of cheese, we used 1 lb)
Pepperoni
Mild Banana Peppers
Black Pepper
Garlic Powder
Butter Flavored Spray

Ready for how easy this is.

Roll out your pizza crust on a cookie sheet.

Add Sauce. Add toppings.

Put garlic powder around the edges and spray with Butter Flavored spray.

Cook at the temp on the package (350* I think) and then when it starts to look brown and beautiful. Remove. Let sit for 5 min and cut. Enjoy with a big healthy green salad (and a beer).

Have a great day and God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pilbury pizza crust! I always have one in the fridge for last minute dinners!

    ReplyDelete